No reply from Nativeway......

cruzn buckeye

That is the e-mail I always used when contacting them. I sent Sharon an e-mail thanking them for our recent tour and commenting on how good our two guides were. I sent the e-mail a couple of days ago and received a reply today. Hopefully you'll hear from them soon.

If you have a spam filter on your e-mail you might want to check and make sure their replies aren't being filterd out.

John

Finally got an e-mail from Sharon. I sent the first e-mail from their site. Then I decided to send the second one from my e-mail address. I think you were right John, because I got two e-mails back ... one was dated as 7/8 for the reply date. It must have been filtered as spam since the original e-mail wasn't sent from my e-mail account.

Anyhoo, Sharon and I have sent a few e-mails back and forth today. And she has us confirmed for our tour!

Can't wait!

Thanks everybody!

Just let you know Sharon replied to my inquiries.

Stingray & Island Tour is 10:30-2:30 for $50 .

Island Tour 11:30-2:30 for $30

Stingray, reef, rum point is 9-2:30 for $60 (Price is going up Oct. if reserved before will be $60). You spend 35-40 for stingray, reef and 1.5 hr at rum point.

You fax (1-345-946-8660) information about credit card to hold the space and she prefers cash paid once on the boat.

Archived