Victory - Noisy Cabin? 6397

Kuyaba

I was just reading someone's review whose cabin (6427) was "above the Irish Sea Bar and said that it was very noisy and she couldn't get to sleep until 1 or 2 every night and she mentioned that all cabins on that floor must have some noise. Is this true? Our group is in cabins 6397 and the next three down and it looks like they are over Neputune's Way and maybe the Coral Seas Cafe. Do you think we'd get noise from being over this area? Should I tell everyone to bring ear plugs?

I was in cabin 6440 on the Victory- I , too was concerned about the noise leval coming from that place but we heard nothing all week long.

Neptunes way is a corrider to get people from one area to the next. I dont see where you would get lots of noise from there.

6440 is on the dirct aft. On top of the lounge where they had Karoke that week in the Adriatic lounge. (which you will see it a lot bigger then the Irish Sea Bar) I guess it depends on the cruisers. I seen the post where the person said it was loud. Needless to say--on our cruise I couldnt hear anything

Archived