A couple of general questions

My wife was wondering when the best times to get the discounted rates of the Spa are, is it the first couple of days, or when the ship is in a port? Or does RCCL do any discounting?

Second: I can't remember if on our First RCCL cruise if they had cocktail making clinic like NCL did. NCL had a pay for class on making drinks it was $20 and you made 4 or 5 drinks.

Thanks!

Port days are the best for spa. Uusually about 20 - 25% off. They have wine tasting and for C& A members I believe there is a blending class for cabernet (sp). Also if you are C&A you will receive a booklet with a spa coupon in it.

Definately the port days are the discounted spa days. You still need to book early to get a spot.

The wine tasting was a coupon from your C&A book I think otherwise you have to pay for it. I think we sampled 3 red and 3 white wines. I don't think they offer a drink making class but that just might have been on the ship we were on. When we were on Disney they had cooking classes which were really good. I would love to do those sort of things again.

Archived