Mastic Trail--anyone hiked it?

TexEm

Will be in Grand Cayman on CP in 2 weeks--has anyone ever hiked the Mastic Trail? If so, your opinion? Do you need insect repellent? Is it worth doing? My husband and sons will be diving in the a.m. and I wanted to do something active other than a walking tour of Georgetown. Any other ideas? (have done stingray city previously) Thanks.

• 1 month later...

This trail is pretty rustic--you definitely need the heavy duty bug juice and sturdy shoes. You might enjoy the Nature Center better--it is not huge, but very beautiful and informative. There is a walk with signs, and the structure is simple and cool. Unfortunately there aren't enough people who even KNOW about the nature center--check it out!

• 5 years later...

Hi. I am Roger Travis, age 63, cruised 15 times since '93, a resident of East TN. I'm cruising on the Enchantment of the Seas out of FL on Oct. 31 2009.

I am a fan of the Mastic Trail on Grand Cayman Island. If you are too, let's chat. I am in cabin 7065.

Archived