Need help! Best places to scuba dive in Southern Caribbean?

I will be on the Crown Princess doing back to back cruises in November. I am a certified diver but am a recreational diver -- so I am looking for basics dives, nothing fancy!! Love the warm water and the ability to see a lot of fish.

What are the best places to dive in the Southern Caribbean? Here are my ports:

• St. Thomas
  • St. Maarten
  • St. Kitts
  • St. Lucia
  • Grenada
  • Aruba
  • Barbados
  • Antigua
  • Bonaire

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Spin, are you into cycling? I have dived at all the above except st. martin. St kits and bonair are some of my faves. St thomas is great except on a cruise there is so much else to do there. Aruba can be windy and tricky for a newer diver. Whatever you chose enjoy your dives.

Denise,

Yes I am into cycling!! I take Spinning classes 6 days a week and LOVE it! You are the first person to ever figure out what my CC name meant. :D

THANKS so much for the dive information. This helps me a lot. I will definitely dive in St. Kitts and Bonaire. Now I just need to figure out if I want to go diving in St. Thomas. I am doing back to back cruises and St. Thomas is the only port that repeats. So I will probably dive in St. Thomas.

Thanks again!!!

Jamie

• 1 month later...
i will be in bonaire, and grenada, and st thomas ,and aruba, and st kitts on nov 25, probably same cruise you are gonig on. i also live in carlsbad. we are practically neighbors ,when wil you be there? jim

Hi Jim. I will be on the Crown Princess from 11/4-11/18. Doing back to backs. All of the ports you mentioned are during the second week. I will just miss you. What ship are you sailing? And how ironic that you live in Carlsbad too! I live in La Costa Valley - how about you?

Archived