Menu Question for Spirit 8-Night Cruise

PeggySand

I have read the previous threads about the menus and had a great time day-dreaming about our upcoming cruise meals. My question is this: For the 8-night cruises, do they repeat one of the seven meals? I know the other thread said that the Night 7 meal will be our Night 1 meal. Does that mean it will be Night 1 and Night 8, too? I only ask because we are making a decision on when to go to the Supper Club. So then what nights will the two formal nights fall? We are taking the Spirit to Mexico on 12/09/06, and the first two days and last two days are sea days. Also, will we be having a chocolate buffet on the last sea day?

Thanks for any help,

Peggy

I saw the same "Day 1=Day 7 menu" thread. Hopefully someone can confirm/deny/correct the following presumptive schedule:

Day 1 = Menu 7 = Prime Rib/Fried Fish Platter/Salmon/Turkey

Day 2 = Menu 2 = FORMAL NIGHT = Captains' Dinner = Lobster/Prime Rib/Duck

Day 3 = Menu 3 = Veal Picatta/Roast Sirloin/Jerked Pork Loin

Day 4 = Menu 4 = Beef Wellington/NZ Spring Lamb

Day 5 = Menu 5 = Grilled Filet Mignon/Roast Veal/Coquilles St Jacques

Day 6 = Menu 6 = Chateaubriand/Grilled Shrimp/Quail

Day 7 = Menu 7 = FORMAL NIGHT = Prime Rib/Fried Fish Platter/Salmon/Turkey

Day 8 = Menu 1 = Sweet&Sour Shrimp/Aged Sirloin Steak

This will give us an idea of how it works with an 8-night cruise. We want to try the Supper Club one evening, but it is so hard to figure out which night is best. It would have been easier if they did repeat a menu!

Peggy

I was on that cruise in January. The night we were in Acapulco there was a menu I never saw listed before we left. It had snow crab and baked lasagna, we missed dinner because we were in port. They do not have open seating the night in Acapulco which really disappointed me as I wanted that lasagna. Hope this helps you out.

Candi

Thanks Candi...... it would make sense to have open seating that evening because I would imagine the majority of guests are enjoying the many fun experiences that Acapulco has to offer. I will keep that in mind in determining our Supper Club night.

Peggy

Archived