Me again........

Disneycruiser#1

DisneyCruiser - BRAVO!!!

Spoken like a true military wife. Been there done that!!

People who have never been in the military can't understand what it is like to be both the mom and dad for small children and the work that is involved to raising children under the pressures of a military family especially when one of them are deployed. My hat is off to you and yours!!

Keep up the good work and enjoy your alone time with your husband.

Thank you Sue, you have been so helpful. I am sitting here crying because that was a hard post to write and share. It is important the foundation stay firm with husband and wife and that type of love only helps children. Writing this post makes me doubt us going, it makes this all so real and I wish it would not be happening (husbands deployment) but this is where we are.

From reading your post, one can tell it was a hard post to write and share. Please put any doubts away on going and have your trip to spend one on one time together. Definitely, if you and your husband decide on the 8/28 CP cruise, let me know as I'm also 35 and my husband will be 37 soon and would love to meet up with other couples. The 8/28 CP roll call thread is still active and every so often someone new joins the thread.

Tiffiny,

I cried as I read your post. God bless you, your husband and your two sons. Enjoy your time before your husband's next deployment. Many thanks for everything you and your family sacrafice for our country.

God Bless!

Jamie

Archived