On A Land & Sea Package

dogladyjw

On a land and sea package can I have a consegiere level room at the Animal Kingdom and a category 4 state room on the Wonder. It is important to me that my daughter gets a savanah veranda at the AK lodge and is able to take the Sunrise Safari that is available only to consegiere level rooms. The cruise portion category 4 is just fine, but I definatly want a consegiere level room at the park.

This is a good question, I, too, booked a land and sea vacation staying at AKL and would have preferred a conceirge room at the resort. I would think it would just be considered a room upgrade and can't imagine why it couldn't be done as long as there is a room available. I would suggest you talk with whomever booked your vacation, and if you did it online like I did, theres a contact link for questions. I have used this link myself and was responded to within 3 days. Good luck and have a wonderful vacation!

My understanding about categories on the ship and where you stay at WDW come in packages that would not allow you to have the great room at the Animal Kingdom and a different category on the ship. That said, you can book the trips separately and do that (call WDW to book the "land" portion and Disney Cruises Lines to book the "sea" portion). Another good thing about this is that the Disney Cruise Lines cannot include the food program in their packages, but you could add that to your "land" portion if you booked the two legs of your trip separately. Don't forget to ask about adding ground transfers to your trip so that you can get from WDW to Port Canaveral without a problem--it's worth it.

Yes you can do this. Talk to your TA. We did a land/sea in jan and we not only added conceirge @ the POLY we also added an extra nite. We just had to pay the price difference. The conceirge was great for WDW plans and they made all ADR's for us. Just call your TA;they should be more than happy to help you out.

I tried to do this while on the LAnd/Sea Package and could not get a clear answer. I finally cancelled and rebooked both parts seperatly. I would never do a LAND/SEA package again. Too many hassles,especially with the LAND portion.

We are Concierge level at AKL. There is no guarantee what type of room you get when you book Concierge level, as hard as that is to believe. You are only guaranteed a savannah if you book one (non concierge). Only (9) of the Concierge level rooms have a pool view, so you have a decent chance. I am hoping we get a Savannah..but won't know until we get there. Concierge staff at AKL is AAA+++++ top notch.

Archived