Does anyone have activities for teen program?

I was just wondering if any one has a compass for activity program for the teen program on the Explorer. Just wanted to get an idea of when they start, what they do all day and all night and what time they shut down. I have a 13 year old. Maybe someone could post it. THanks:D

• 1 month later...
I don't have the compass, but I wanted to pass this along to you in case you've never seen it before. It has the club hours and some "sample activities" for each age group.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/pdf/Adventure_Ocean_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Cruisinmama,

Thanks for providing the fact sheet. Do you know how old the fact sheet is? It indicates that the Ocean Potion card is $24.95 and the Soda Pkg is $20. I'm wondering how current those prices are?

Thanks!

Sounds like a pretty old fact sheet. They do not even offer the ocean potion card any more. I think the kids soda card is around 21 dollars for the week. ( i know it is less then the adult card... thought it was half but i could be wrong)

Anyway, I too am looking for teen activities on the Explorer. I am doing research for family going on the Explorer in December. What kinds of activities are offered for this age group... and did your kids enjoy???

Archived