registered for the australia cruises in nov 2007

seabourndt

Claudia, Love the new Australia board..Thanks so much for setting it up..great to talk to old friends..

Jan

How about a link to it? Is it here on CC? Thanks!

Since I have been reading so many posts on CC and other cruise boards from people who say they have already booked cabins on these cruises, I just called "O" directly and asked about reserving now for these cruises. I was told that it was impossible to book now as fares and itineraries have not even been set. They expect it will open in about 2 months for reservations. So, if you think you are already booked, you better check with your booking agent. I think these will be very popular cruises and probably will sell out early.

The itineraries and pricing have indeed been finalized.

Reservations will open on September 1.

Based on the responses from this board and from other sources, my guess is that all 4 sailings that touch Australia/New Zealand will be the fastest to sell out in the history of Oceania.

FDR

I can't believe the hype on these cruises! We booked on Celebrity as soon as they opened their cruises to Australia/New Zealand - we've never been on Oceania but are booked for the first time January 2007 to S.E. Asia - we've been loyal to Celebrity since our first trip on the Meridian. Now we're on a list for the Oceania cruise and considering "jumping ship" from Celebrity. . . . All I have to say is Oceania must be doing something wonderful! I do hope that the itinerary is similar to Celebrity's and the price structure is in line with Oceania's other cruises - fjdelrio are you listening. . . . . . .?

Fran (and Jeff)

P.S. I prefer lighter blankets as I do have "power surges"!

yipee - have promised my husband that I would take him on an Oceania cruise after my return from Athens-Rome on Nautica - was hoping that they would come down to Oz - save us flying 22 hours to Europe to get on a ship - so it looks like we will also be on board doing the Sydney-Auckland trip in 2008 - hooray - getting excited already...

Cheers

Vicki

wrote in part:

Based on the responses from this board and from other sources, my guess is that all 4 sailings that touch Australia/New Zealand will be the fastest to sell out in the history of Oceania.

FDR

Agree with you on that Frank.

Thanks for making the decision to take the ship to new "lands" .

Now that we got you to do Australia/ New Zealand...how about next considering ....

South Africa/ Seychelles areas???????:D

C

I wasn't aware that anyone "knew" any of the itineraries. If they do, I would really appreciate a run down - particularily the Auckland to Sidney run. I'm hoping that it is similar to Celebrity's . . . . . or better yet, has an overnight in one or two ports.

Fran (and Jeff)

Hey - just noticed - 100 posts!

Do any of you all have the itinerary on February 8th Sydney to Bangkok? I misplaced it after my return from the Iceland trip. I saw it on the boards, but I can't find it again. Thanks.

21 days:

Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, K------- (can't read my scribble), Sanur, Singapore, Ko Samui, overnight Bangkok.

:)

Archived