Tour Guide In Kusadasi

NEW YORK LADY2

After reading the warning about MoreAtByzance. _ _ _ on the Ports of Call board I wondered if there was anyone here who has actually used this tour operator and if so, what was your experience. We have this operator reserved for our 2005 cruise but if he is so dishonest as to plagerize someone elses trip report and plug his service I do not want to patronize them and perpetuate this type of behavior if it is true.

Please help out with your candid review of this operator.

Jackie

I don't know anything about Byzance...-other than the same negative comments you have seen.

We used Nejat Incedogan in Turkey in June 2001 and can not say enough good things about him as a tour guide. He is excellent I'm sure for all of Turkey but his area of expertise is Kusadasi and Ephesus. Others who we have referred have contacted us after touring with him and their experiences were just as positive as ours. If you get in touch with him, please tell him Julie & Joe Matthews said hello. You can contact him at [email]nincedogan@yahoo.com[/email].

[email]juliejoe@swbell.net[/email] - if you have any questions.

Archived