NCL Tracy Arm 2007

thawan

I was looking around their sight last night and discovered they've got the 2007 excursions listed.

Now for my problem, This excursion is listed for the Star next year (Seatle) not the Sun (vancouver) For 2006 the Sun (Seatle) has it. So I figure they are only offering it on one of the 3 Alaska sailings.

I even had DH convinced to go. :D I know there is a long excusion by boat (independant) but it's too long for the time we have in port. I also know there are flights but thats not going to happen, I'd never convince him of that.

I've already booked the Sun for May 2007. Can anyone think of any other options. From what I've read they usualy don't get into the glacier until mid to late june. Or will I have to use this as an excuse to go in 2008, but later in the year. LOL

Thanks BQ. That what I thought. While we were on the ship last may DH said no to 2007, but we'd go back in 2008. We were home 9 days when he asked what kind of deal could I get for 2007 :) We are booked for May 2007

Maybe for 2008 I'll try early sept. It is so easy for us to go out of vancouver, we are only an hour drive from Canada Place.

Archived