Average mixed drink prices

I believe the average price for frozen drinks was about $4.95 - $5.95 and more if you wanted a keepsake plastic cup.

Thats what it was when I sailed on the Serenade March 05. $6.95 for the keepsake cup drinks. If you don't want the special cups, tell them so when you order, otherwise they automatically use them, and charge you more.

Personally, I love the special ones - have a full sets of 2 different kinds now that I use at home whenever I'm in a cruise state of mind! :D

I have my compasses from AOS in June in front of me and the price for the drink of the day, with glass, was $5.95 each day. Once in awhile you can get a coupon, like if you go to the ice show the back of your ticket has a coupon for $1 off drink during the show. Overall I thought the prices were quite reasonable...many of the "plain" drinks (no special glasses) were cheaper than we sell them for in the restaurant I work in!

Beware the same drink may be different price @ different bars. Discovered this on my 3rd Mariner cruise in Mar. Nothing below $5.50. Also the glass was only

$.50 more instead of $1 as it used to be, so if you like the glasses for keepsakes, that's pretty cheap!

Member cruise on Jewel last May, we had coupons for FREE cocktails with commemorative glass. It was a glass tulip glass with C&A logo as the stem. We got 4 with another elderly couple who were diabetics giving us their coupons in exchange for wine tasting which they loved to sip as they told us. I had a Cosmo & DH had a Miami Vice, each visit. My cosmo was in a frozen martini glass & the gift glass was wrapped for me. This was very very nice of the Safari Lounge bartender. Husband had his drink in his glass which was swapped for a wrapped one when we were done. Classy service.........

Archived