Dawn's Garden Villa? Max. adult/children

McCutie

WHat is the max amount of adults and/or children per villa?

Thanks

I believe the maximum amount of guests that can be booked in the garden villa is 6, and they can/will limit it to 2 depending upon the occupancy of the ship.

It amazes me that they allow us to "cram" 4 people in an inside, sometimes only 2 in a balcony and will ONLY allow 6 in a cabin the size of the GV. Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

Wonder who's sailing in the GV on my cruise(11/5/06)? :confused: Could it be a fellow CC'r??

~Connie

It amazes me that they allow us to "cram" 4 people in an inside, sometimes only 2 in a balcony and will ONLY allow 6 in a cabin the size of the GV. Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

Wonder who's sailing in the GV on my cruise(11/5/06)? :confused: Could it be a fellow CC'r??

~Connie

and they will only let you put 2 in an owners suite

and they will only let you put 2 in an owners suite

Could this be due to the demands which some folks in these suites make upon the steward/ess, concierge, etc.......????

Can't imagine how some parties of 7 could run those folks completely ragged, and forget that they also have other cabins or suites to care for too!:eek:

Could this be due to the demands which some folks in these suites make upon the steward/ess, concierge, etc.......????

I think it has to do with money...just my opinion...as usual, I could be totally wrong.

It amazes me that they allow us to "cram" 4 people in an inside, sometimes only 2 in a balcony and will ONLY allow 6 in a cabin the size of the GV. Unbelievable!

Since the add'l person price stays at $599 (I think that's the going rate) regardless of the category, then maybe it's more of a money-maker for parties of two or more to occupy two lower-category rooms at the 1st & 2nd person price or even stay in one lower-category room with the 3rd & 4th add'l price. This way, the cruiseline gets 4 full-fares (so to speak) instead of two plus the add'l fares.

I'm having difficulty putting my idea into words (I'm having no problem speaking it out loud to myself...LOL). I hope someone reading this understands what I'm poorly explaining! :)

I think it has to do with money...just my opinion...as usual, I could be totally wrong

Since the add'l person price stays at $599 (I think that's the going rate) regardless of the category, then maybe it's more of a money-maker for parties of two or more to occupy two lower-category rooms at the 1st & 2nd person price or even stay in one lower-category room with the 3rd & 4th add'l price. This way, the cruiseline gets 4 full-fares (so to speak) instead of two plus the add'l fares.

I'm having difficulty putting my idea into words (I'm having no problem speaking it out loud to myself...LOL). I hope someone reading this understands what I'm poorly explaining! :)

LOL - I didn't get a bit of it yet - it's perking though, and will come to me in a bolt of lightening later.

It did give me a good chuckle - You did fine, I bet:confused:

LOL - I didn't get a bit of it yet - it's perking though, and will come to me in a bolt of lightening later.

It did give me a good chuckle - You did fine, I bet:confused:

LMAO...after a few cocktails...it'll be crystal clear...

Hi Pea!

You should have taken us up on that invitation to join us in our upsell on our 3/26 cruise...we just needed one more couple and it would have cost you mere hundreds more than your balcony cabin next door. And you'd have been a little farther away from us and hte ciggie smoke:p

Steve would been very happy with unlimited ice cold coronas.:D

Oh well, live and learn.

I believe the maximum amount of guests that can be booked in the garden villa is 6, and they can/will limit it to 2 depending upon the occupancy of the ship.

There's something undehanded going on on ebay. someone is offering the garden villa on the Pearl for 11 people (6 adults and 5 children). The winning bidder is going to be a bit disapointed I think.

There's something undehanded going on on ebay. someone is offering the garden villa on the Pearl for 11 people (6 adults and 5 children). The winning bidder is going to be a bit disapointed I think.

You can book them both.

I think it has to do with money...just my opinion...as usual, I could be totally wrong.

Usually connecting cabins or inside cabins on the same deck are offered in combination with the suites for a substantial discount.

I think I figured out what they mean:

Spectacular 5,750 sq ft Garden Villa complete with living room, dining room and three separate bedrooms each with king- or queen-size bed, private luxury bath. One bedroom also features a full bath and separate shower. Butler service and concierge available. Access to exclusive concierge lounge and private courtyard area with pool, hot tub and sundeck. Sleeps 6 adults, plus room for 2 rollaway beds and 3 cribs.

Yes, 6 adults & 2 rollaways and 3 cribs makes 11 people.

Happy Sailing.

Monty

I would love to stay in the Garden Villa....hard to get 3 couples (friends) together to go at the same time...this is the only way we could do it ............

I was thinking the same thing. However, then my husband said okay now who gets the main bedroom? :eek: I would think we should since I was the one who came up with the idea..LOL :D

I guess that is something you would need to figure out BEFORE booking. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. However, then my husband said okay now who gets the main bedroom? :eek: I would think we should since I was the one who came up with the idea..LOL :D

I guess that is something you would need to figure out BEFORE booking. :rolleyes:

Maybe you can do the round-robin of rooms and keep rotating! :D

I think I figured out what they mean:

Spectacular 5,750 sq ft Garden Villa complete with living room, dining room and three separate bedrooms each with king- or queen-size bed, private luxury bath. One bedroom also features a full bath and separate shower. Butler service and concierge available. Access to exclusive concierge lounge and private courtyard area with pool, hot tub and sundeck. Sleeps 6 adults, plus room for 2 rollaway beds and 3 cribs.

Yes, 6 adults & 2 rollaways and 3 cribs makes 11 people.

Happy Sailing.

Monty

The real question is if they would book it with all available sleeping options filled. Everything I read in the past is a max of 7.

For example 4 adults, 2 kids on rollaways, I kid crib etc.

Just like Keystones problems with an AF mini - yes it says you can have a crib but if you have a third person on the sofa then no crib. You can sleep 4 put none can be in a crib.

Limits and capacity are very different sometimes.

FYI - two of the bedrooms and baths are just as nice. The smaller one in the back I like better. It has a sliding door to the courtyard and lets you get sea air.

The middle is much like an AD - same type of bathroom clearly the stepchild. They only fair way is % paid for each room. I think it would be 40%/40%/20% with everyone benefiting from the lower 3rd + fares

Not the best pictue but

2061481905_VillaBR3.jpg.0f119bdaadbdc33859eb99a68c36e6b0.jpg

Archived