Has anyone done the Jungle river tubing in Mo. Bay through FOS?

Has anyone been on the Jungle River tubing excursions out of Mo. Bay. Says on the website it's only a 30 min. drive to the start of the river, just wondered if that was true and how the excursions was overall. Thanks!

I haven't done it yet! But, Sunday I board the Freedom and plan to try and get that excursions. i tried on-line, but was told,"inquire onbaord". My sister has done this on another RCCL ship, and really enjoyed herself; she's doing it again with us.

I plan on doing it in november, but not thru rccl. My sister did it in ocho rios thru the boat and it was more like a lazy river, we did it with a-z planners and we all agreed it was one of our best excursions, we had a blast, so we are using them again in mo bay in november, I highly recommend them!!

Welcome to A-Z Jamaica Planners

The tubing was run by Chukka tours and was at the same location as the zip line. You can only book these through the ship....at least at that particular location. It was indeed about 1/2 hour drive.

We zipped right over our friends on the tubing tour and waved and yelled. :) Will let others report it, but those I spoke with found it a bit dull. Maybe because they were watching us crazy zipliners having an adrenaline-junkie experience while they casually floated by. LOL

T

My daughters (ages 25 & 21) felt the jungle tubing was to slow and boring. Which is a shame because I chose not to do it because I thought it would be too rough. They told me that even I would have been bored.

Archived