Victory - Canada/NE for 17 yr. old question

kskuches

Hi everyone. We're looking to book our 2nd cruise next year (1st one leaves this week for DH & me!) on the 5 day to Canada/NE as a grad gift. for our oldest son. We'll also be cruising w/ our 6 yr. old who I'm not concerned about. From experience, is this a good cruise for the older one? We think he'd like reverse rapids in St. Johns & Kayaking in Halifax. Any thoughts for this age? Thanks!

We did this cruise 2 years ago; oldest son was 13 at the time and really enjoyed it. He's now 15, and we returned last week from an 8-day cruise on Carnival Legend. Club O2 (for 15-17 YOs) really worked well for him - in fact, we hardly saw him anytime other than dinner and shore excursions. He's planning to look into Club O2 on Victory when we sail the four-day next month. (And with a teenage boy, how can you go wrong with 24-hour pizza and ice cream?;) )

We just got off of the Victory on 7/15 and we took our 17 year-old son with us.... He always seemed to find something to do. Apparently there is a club up over the spa area ( I didn't see it myself) It must have been OK because he had 3 girls to hang out with the rest of the trip !!!

Archived