Questions:About PG

Richard:

Ah, yes, my favorite cruise! I can't answer your vegan question. Have your TA contact Radisson about it. I do know that they accomodate some special diets.

On the topless issue, I don't think it is done on the ship. However, on the motus (private beach days, not to be missed),there is generally an area off to one side of the main beach where women do sun bathe topless.

Hope this helps,

Richard

Richard,

Our recent PG cruise had at least one very happy vegan; she had indeed informed Radisson in advance.

The topmost deck is usually so deserted that it is almost private, but not while sailing in to Moorea. I don't THINK I saw any raised eyebrows on the two motu, but I made a point of walking quite a ways before settling in to sun.

Enjoy!

Cerinda

I saw at least one Veggie-only offering at every meal and I'm sure if you let them know in advance, they'll go overboard (no pun intended) to accomodate! As to the topless thing - I never saw any, except for a few men who dared (and shouldn't have). :cool:

Just back 6/26-7/3.

service was amazing -- advance notice will defintiely get you what you want and as far as bathing topless was very accptable off ship, some women dared thongs in ship board restaurants where even I found it

unacceptable, just common courtesy not to do it at tea time!

Enjoy, it was truly spectacular!

Archived