soda cards room service?

ccamp

Hi

I am taking my children on their first cruise next month. I have never gotten a soda card until now. Can they use them when they use room service?

Thanks

Carroll

Carroll, I don't think you can use the soda card for room service. That is one reason that people bring the sodas in their luggage. When we were on the Inspiration last year I believe all you could order to drink was juices and milk and coffee.

I had a soda card and if I wanted a soda I would walk up to the Atrium bar and get one. It will be even easier this year on the Elation as we will be on the Empress deck - will be just a short walk down the hall.:D

If the kids will be OK with lemonade, punch, and tea sometimes, it may be a lot cheaper to just buy the occasional soda from room service or the bar. Plus, if you are in the cabin you can drink sodas you bring from home.

You have to drink a lot of sodas each day to make the card a good deal. Plus, it is a bit inconveninet having to ask a bartender to fix you one and the glasses are a bit small.

Can't use the soda cards for room service. However, in your cabin will be cans of Coke products and a big bottle of water - the price list will be next to them. If you consume them, they'll be added to your S&S account by the steward, and he will replenish as needed. You can tell him which kind you prefer.

There will not be a refrigerator in your cabin unless you have a suite.

If the kids are old enough have each carry on a 12 pack of their favorite soda. (you can ask a cab driver to take you to the store before you get to the pier)

SOda cards are good for one cup of soda at a time-which can be had from any bar/lounge or a bar waiter-

Kids wont be able to use soda cards for camp either.

Every time the kids order a soda from room service it will cost them 1.70 plus 15% gratutiy.

Take along a few dollar bills for the kids to tip room service when its used-- 1-2 bucks is more then enough

Archived