Where's all the info on the Star Princess?

steff613

I know she's been out of commision for a while but there's got to be something about her here! There is a five day sailing in Nov. I'm considering for our first ever trip without the kids! Can someone tell me is the basketball court a full court and is it utilized? My dh likes to play and after 3 cruises so far RCCL is the only one he was able to get regular games on. How does princess compare with the other lines? We really liked RCCL, Celebrity was a little to dull and carnival was ok but considering it was spring break there was a little to much drunken stupidity for us. I look forward to hearing from all of you princess cruisers!

I'm booked on the Nov. 6 sailing on star. and looking forward to it. trying to find out some info as well. what I do know is that the bball court is more about the size of a half court. I never really see many people using it. Ive seen the bball court on just about all of the princess ships that ive been on. and it seems to always be that way. maybe because of the location, out of sight out of mind.

Archived