SAPPHIRE PRINCESS balcony choice

Mooguy

Princes has offered me a mini suite with a covered balcony E723 on starboard side instead of an open balcony mini D308 on port side.

Would you take the covered balcony over the better location of D308 wich is a Cat. AB. Some Alaska reviews say the covered balcony is much better due to the rain chances there.

Mooguy, are you and I the only ones cruising on 7-29-06??? You've changed rooms a couple times and I can't keep up with finding you once we board. lol This is our first cruise so we might need guidence.

The cabin thing is a long story..LOL

I thought we were the only ones' I posted on the roll call board a few times for the cruise and never got any reply.

There was one person that posted a month back that said Princess offered him a cruise on 7/29 because the one he was on was overbooked but don't know if he changed.

Wow all these people at the last minute coming out of the wood work and all this time I thought we would have the ship to ourselves.

We have a few excursions set up so far for Juneau we are doing the Capt. Larry whale watching at 9:00 AM (They said we would be there in time). We are doing the White Summit train too in Skagway but not the extended part of it.

We are going on the Sapphire too leaving July 29th. I can't wait! What excursions do you have planned? We are going on a bear excursion from Ketchikan, Whale watching and flightseeing in Juneau, and up through the Yukon on train and bus to Emerald Lake with Chilkoot Charters.

See on the other post you went ahead and booked the whale watching with Capt. Lerrey.

Will you be traveling in a group/family or just two of you? Will be just the two of us.

Mooguy, we are going on the morning whale watching too, so we'll see you there! There are 6 of us-my 2 sisters, parents, my husband and me.

Sounds like fun, we were thinking we were going to be on the young side of the cruisers on this voyage. We are in our mid 30's and have done most of our cruises on Carnival so this will be our first on Princess. Hopefully we can hook up sometime and say hi and have a beer.

We are going on the Sapphire too leaving July 29th. I can't wait! What excursions do you have planned? We are going on a bear excursion from Ketchikan, Whale watching and flightseeing in Juneau, and up through the Yukon on train and bus to Emerald Lake with Chilkoot Charters.

Lauren27. . . I noticed that you are taking the same excursion with Chilkoot that I have booked (although ours is for a different date). I would appreciate your posting you opinion of this excursion when you return. Have a wonderful cruise.

Archived