Dawn bridge cam hot tubs

b-c-k-a

anybody ever in them?

Yes, those are for the crew. Before the wave hit in April 2006, there were two hot tubs out there. The crew voted to have a pool and that's what they made for them out of the hot tubs.

If you want a nice hot tub to use, there's one on Deck 13 right above the bridge.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

This is a crew area. Crew often use this while in port.

Also this is where the additional anchor and other items are stored.

This is where the crew hangs out... if I am not mistaken, it used to be hot tubs, but after the rogue wave they were replaced with a pool.

When we were on the Dawn last week, everyone was peering down at the hot crew gals in their bikinis getting some sun:cool:

This is where the crew hangs out... if I am not mistaken, it used to be hot tubs, but after the rogue wave they were replaced with a pool.

When we were on the Dawn last week, everyone was peering down at the hot crew gals in their bikinis getting some sun:cool:

The made the hot tubs into a pool during our cruise on9/11/2005. We were in an AC and the noise and smell (from the plasma cutter) was terrible. But....they did move us to the Garden Villa for the last two days.:)

The made the hot tubs into a pool during our cruise on9/11/2005. We were in an AC and the noise and smell (from the plasma cutter) was terrible. But....they did move us to the Garden Villa for the last two days.:)

Single pool today

fullsize.jpg

Pre the Wave Cruise

0209Dawn.jpg.39e990e80e85c63ad8d015f401565325.jpg

I call your bridge picture and raise it with a day after wave picture ;)

Good raise! :D The rogue wave blew them hot tubs right off the side of the ship ... unbelieveable!!!!

After the wave and my cruise in June 2005, I checked the Dawn bridge cam just about every day and watched them re-construct the the "ex-" hot tubs to the new "mini" pool. Not much room there for laps, but a nice quiet place for the crew to keep cool under the watchful eyes of the bridge as well as us bridge cam viewers! ;)

Archived