Wine tastings on Majesty?

NextOne

Anglejt posted the dailies for the Majesty. I'm pretty sure if you go to the 7/9 roll call for the Majesty and you will find the link there. I only remember the wine tasting taking place on Monday - a day at sea, but maybe there was another on Friday and/or Saturday.

The Martini clinic was EXCELLENT, though a little early in the day. I did the clinic on Monday and couldn't do the wine tasting. I'm kind of a light-weight when it comes to drinking.

The dailies would be vastly different from the Boston to Bermuda and the Charleston to the Caribbean. Don't know how the Charleston to Bermuda would be.

I don't recall the wine tastings though in the past they did have them in the Rendesvous, but as previously posted, angeljt did post the dailies from our recent cruise (6/11) and I'm sure you'll find them there. Check the roll call board. They did have a martini clinic at 11:30 onr day -- too early for us! I believe the margarita clinic was about the same time, and they may have done two martini clinics?? Check Jackie's dailies, you'll find all you need to know there!

Don't recall Daiquiri tastings -- that would work any time of the day!!:D I guess we have to go back with cruisinwithkids! When are we going?????:D

Archived