Need to get to SEA fast!

Susan18

We are a family of 6 and will be using Freestye Disembarkation on the Norwegian Sun. Our flight home leaves at 11:30 am. Some posts have advised that there will be plenty of taxis to grab a ride to the airport and other posts have advised making a reservation with a transportation company. Any ideas? Also, if I do make a reservation, should I make it for 8:00 am? Thanks.

We are a family of 6 and will be using Freestye Disembarkation on the Norwegian Sun. Our flight home leaves at 11:30 am. Some posts have advised that there will be plenty of taxis to grab a ride to the airport and other posts have advised making a reservation with a transportation company. Any ideas? Also, if I do make a reservation, should I make it for 8:00 am? Thanks.

Although I was on the Star, I did notice a lot of taxis waiting and we did not do express disembarkation. In fact, we were in the fifth group off the ship. They called express begining at about 8:15 a.m. It is about a 15-20 minute ride to the airport.

The problem comes at Seatac (Seattle Tacoma Airport). We sat in traffic for 15-20 minutes after arriving at Seatac before we could get close enough to be dropped off. Then when we got inside the terminal, we waited about 2 hours in line to check our luggage and get our boarding passes and then another 40-45 minutes to get through the security checkpoint. Long lines EVERYWHERE in that airport! We got off the ship at 9:15 a.m. and got to our gate at 1:00 p.m. for a 1:30 p.m. flight.

Hope this helps!

Archived