confused about 7mb

nalady98

Ok, the way I'm understanding it is that it's actually a strip of beach about 5 & 1/2 miles long full of resorts and you park yourself at one of the resorts and use their stuff, right??? If this is the case which is most recommended for a day of snorkeling on our own without any excursion. It will just me dh and myself. We just want to get in the water (we'll have our own gear) and snorkle that way, look for shells,etc...............

thanx!!

Seven Mile beach is a beautiful crescent sand beach which has low-rise condos and hotels. The beach itself is open to everyone; you do not need to park yourself at one resort unless you want to use their chairs and swim toys. And food is available at many restaurants either on the beach or right across the street. I would say that snorkeling or shelling are not recommended highlights of the beach, in fact you may not find any shells at all.

We go there often (land or cruise vacations) and just take a cab to 7 MB, get dropped off at the Hyatt, plunk down our beach towels and walk the beach or swim. It is easy to walk back out to the street and hail a cab to take back into Georgetown to catch a ship.

Archived