Cruises out of New York or New Jersey

pampaul

We're going on our 1st cruise in 29 days :D We're on the Dawn sailing out of New York. I have a feeling that we'll want to book another cruise in the future. The problem is, I'm not a very good flyer (plus the extra in flight costs) We live in CT and have no problem driving to either the NY or NJ ports. Can someone tell me what other lines or ships sail out of these ports?

You will love the Dawn..we have sailed on her twice. Carnival, Princess, Royal Carribean, Celebrity, Cunard, NCL, are among those that have regular sailings. I believe NCL is the only one to sail YEAR ROUND..

True I think the Dawn may be the only one during the winter. Go to any cruise site like cruise.com. There is an option where you can do a search by cruiseport..(port close to home).Don't forget Boston either! :p

Thanks. I'll have to check out the cruise.com site. We're new to cruising, so we don't have a clue. :p Just by reading through this website there are so many cruises that I'd love to take in the future (Alaska, W.Carribean, E.Carribean, S.Carribean, maybe a Nova Scotia one, this list is endless) Well, off to read some info. Thanks again.

Many of the bigger travel web sites let you search by specifics. You can choose a port & month & it will tell you all ships sailing then. From CT you should keep an open mind & check out Boston & Philly too. That may open up more options, but the majority will probably be NYC.

Archived