problems getting to CC main page

wwinfl91

Is anyone else having problems getting to http://www.cruisecritic.com main page. I was able to get in by going to boards.cruisecritic.com which I have seperately bookmarked.

I am asking because I can't seem to get a traceroute to work to http://www.cruisecritic.com either.

Thanks in advance for any comments on this issue.

Because of the crown incident the site was getting so many people trying to log on for news and information it just about crashed the site. they have been restricting people logging on to only those who are registered during peak time. things will calm down. i read they will be adding more servers to help with the load. Dont woory, :D be patient. things will be back to normal soon..... whatever that means;)

I also had the same problem as the OP but about 1 hour ago it finally worked. To get in before they fixed it I put in the search engine Cruise Critic Message Board and got straight through. But now it works the right way so maybe they have fixed whatever was wrong.

marilyn

I also had the same problem as the OP but about 1 hour ago it finally worked. To get in before they fixed it I put in the search engine Cruise Critic Message Board and got straight through. But now it works the right way so maybe they have fixed whatever was wrong.

marilyn

That is exactly the way that I was finally able to get into the site this morning. Guess I was too tired to think of that last night

That is exactly the way that I was finally able to get into the site this morning. Guess I was too tired to think of that last night

I also was able to get into both the main page and the boards this morning without any problems.

But I notices when I went to post to this thread that it seems to now automatically quote the last post which is new.

Anyway I'm glad to see the boards working again.

Have a great next cruise.

Archived