7\22 Tell the Crown Crew that we were thinking of them, too.

Sandytoes

Sorry this is late, just thought of it,

If you're boarding Crown tomorrow can you please tell the staff members that we were also thinking of them. Knowing 2 crew members who had to go to the hospital.

Tell each and everyone that their professionalism was outstanding in handling that bad situation. Tell them that they were exceptional during and after and that it didn't go unnoticed. and tell the rest of the staff who had to get right back to work right after....with injuries, bruises, cuts, and floor burns, etc. Just amazing, outstanding crew.......Thank them for all the hard work they do....

I am sure they would love and appreciate knowing how many of us thought and cared about them as well...

I will tell them myself on 8/7.....

Have a safe and wonderful cruise....

If you're boarding Crown tomorrow can you please tell the staff members that we were also thinking of them.

Have a safe and wonderful cruise....

I will tell them how people on the 7/11 sailing were concerned for them, praised them and hope they are OK.

Thank you for your good wishes. While I won't be posting "live" (don't know if anyone else from our group will be but there's a lot of us so it's possible), I'll try to give a full review when we get back.

Cruise Critic Members Praise Crown Princess Crew

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=1720

hearing about the ship's 1,200 crewmembers -- and what the experience was like for them.

I hope all the passengers who were onboard the 7\11 sailing are either writing or calling Princess expressing how the crew members carried out their duties with professionalism during the unexpected 15-degree list.

I think Princess would appreciate hearing about their staff performance at this difficult time.

Just wanted to wish everyone well on this thread also. We were on the 7/2 sailing and had a wonderful time. If anyone happens to have a young cabin stewart named George, PLEASE tell him that Timothy and his family were thinking about him and everyone else on the ship. If you are at table 30 in the Botticelli dining room please do the same for Peter and Juan.

Happy Sailing!!!:) :)

And if you met a cabin steward named Mario' date=' please give him a hug from Patty and Harvey who were on the Island Princess last December.[/quote']

We were fortunate enough to have Mario as our Cabin Steward on the 7/11 voyage. I can't thank him enough as he stayed with my fiance as I left to go and assist down in the medical center. I was better able to focus on helping those injured knowing that Mario was looking after her. I'll never forget him!!

-Chris

Archived