Cosol tours - St Lucia

Mim Lloyd

We're thinking of booking tour as part of our cruise next February. Does anyone know if it would be suitable for my sister who has a below the knee prosthetic? She doesn't use a wheelchair, but does have limited mobility (steps, slopes, excessive walking). We hope she'll be able to do the snorkelling part

We've emailed Cosol and asked him, but he just replied with details of the tour, not whether my sister would be okay.

Any advice would be welcome!

There were 2 spots where we did a lot of walking on uneven ground. At the volcano, we were led by a tour guide up and down some very steep steps. She would still be able to see the volcano, but wouldn't have as good a view. At the waterfall/botanical gardens, the ground is uneven and is all uneven steps. I really loved this tour, but unless she was willing to stay behind and look from afar at 2 stops it may feel limiting to her. I'm sure Cosol would go out of his way to make sure she was entertained, but she may feel left out.

Thanks for this. Cosol has emailed us with the prices, and for not much more we can have a private tour. I think we'll do this as then we can spend as little or as much time as we like at various stops. We could even miss some out if we don't think they're suitable, or not particularly interesting to us.

Archived