Tour to Jalousie Plantation?

joseph123

I am going to be sailing to St. Lucia on the Crown Princess and after reading and reviewoing photos of the Jalousie Plantation would love to go there. Can anyone provide insight on how to arrange for a cab for about 10 people, how long it would take to get there from Castries, and if there would be a fee to use the beach in front of the hotel. I would also like to get a tour of the island before. Any info would be appreciated!

I think the tour you want is with Herod.

Look through the posts on the St. Lucia thread and it does say that his is the only tour that will stop at this beach becuase he has an understanding with them.

Just do a search for Herod in this thread and you should get all the info you need.

St. Lucia is so beautiful, and it is one of our favorite islands so far. Have a great trip.:) BTW we toured with Cosol and it was fabulous.

• 1 month later...
We went to this beach as part of the tour with COSOL. It is very beautiful. If you go on your own it is about 30 minutes from Castries and you would have to pay a fee (not sure what the charge would be) to use the chairs and other amenities. They rent snrokling gear and other water sports are available. I'm sure their website has information on that. After being there I would highly recommend it as it was seculed, not crowed and offered an amazing view of the Pitons.

[quote name='mjyanne']We went to this beach as part of the tour with COSOL. It is very beautiful. If you go on your own it is about 30 minutes from Castries and you would have to pay a fee (not sure what the charge would be) to use the chairs and other amenities. They rent snrokling gear and other water sports are available. I'm sure their website has information on that. After being there I would highly recommend it as it was seculed, not crowed and offered an amazing view of the Pitons.[/quote]

That was not the beach we were ofered on our tour with Cosol. We want to return to St. Lucia, but don't want to do the same sights over It is good to know there are other options.

Archived