Camp Carnival?????

kenholt

Yes, you can leave them on. My kids that age dicovered how they hated shopping in St. Thomas. So, when we went to St. Maarten, hubby and I left them on for Camp while we went shopping. It was nice not to have the whining of being hot and tired. We then got back on the ship, collected them, had lunch and off again for our island tour with them. You'll find that some excursions are for kids 13 over and not younger (like cave tubing and such) so, leaving them on is an option. The camp arranges to take the kids to lunch on the Lido deck during port days for just this kind of thing. In St. Maartin, when we went to camp to collect them, there was a sign saying they were having lunch on the Lido deck. We went up there and joined them.

Hi

Make sure before you leave them to check to see if they are staying open for lunch or dinner while you are ashore! On our cruise on the miracle 6/12 1 port day they fed them and the next we we assumed they did! Well guess what they were closed for dinner and it cost us a lot of money!!!!! Yes we should have known but someone could've said something to remind us:o My DH dropped them off and didn't ask...from now on I will drop them off...:D

Did you know that in the Camp 9- 12 year olds can sign themselves in and out. If you plan on doing this please tell your child they have to stay put. Also- like the previous poster stated...find out if they will be fed and what times they close.

Archived