Is There A Favourite Cabin Fairy?

Does anyone that "waitlists" a specific cabin number (not catagory) ever actually get a call that its available? I was told I would get a fax or a call.

I'm wondering if this really ever happens or if I should keep watching the site and calling. If anyone has received this most joyous fax or phone call, please tell me about it. Its kind of like the upgrade fairy but, "I want to hear from the "most favourite cabin fairy!" Tks. :p

It happens, but your best bet is to keep checking--daily, if possible, with RCI directly. So many ships are sailing full nowadays, that it's allmost impossible to get anything different than what was available when you booked!

Fairy visited me today, not that I was wait listed, but have been looking for awhile, magically 7688 and 7690 were available on the VOS for presidents week 2007.

Great rate also, so I am so happy , my "leg work" paid off. In addition I got great rates on airfare for that week

THe airfare and 2 cabins are 500 less than EOS for the same week without air and not as nice of cabins

Eileen

We booked both we are a family of 5.

booked our air thru orbitz.com, found the air fare on kayak.com which takes you to the fare site you want to book, tonight I looked again and it was 200 more, The fairy was here today

You don't wait for them to call you...you keep calling. To date ( without asking ) I have never spoken to the same RCCL agent by phone..... so it's not like you're bothering anyone.....lol.

Archived