Quest Game on Mariner

We'll be on the Mariner on 10/22. I understand there is a Love and Marriage game. I have a couple of questions. Do you have to be married? What type of questions are asked? Will you be totally embarrassed?

You don't have to be married to watch the show but you do to participate. They will normally pick 3 couples. one couple will be newlyweds, one couple married for 10-15 years and then they will try to find a couple in the audience that have been married the longest- 50+ years. Some of the questions can be funny and risque. You started your post with Quest, and it is a seperate game from Love and Marriage.

We celebrated our honeymoon on a Mariner cruise last month and we "auditioned" to be the newlywed couple in the show. Basically, each couple had to say "Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby"...As you can imagine, the competition got a bit racy.

Then the audience voted via applause on which couple they liked the best. Our applause was loud, and we thought we had definitely won, but the couple after us got slightly louder applause. :)

The show was so much fun to watch, but I am glad we didn't get it. Some of the questions ( where did you first have sex?...) would have been pretty embarassing to answer. And we could never show our families the video.

Participating is great if you aren't shy, but showing up to watch is a necessity. I loved it.

Archived