Luggage tags at NYC Pier???

jled

I am sailing on the Dawn on Saturday. 7/29- My original luggage tags were for FWD and I got an upsell to an AE- 8172 aft. The NCL rep told me to just write the correct cabin number on my luggage tags- The new cabin is AFT- will they have correct luggage tags at the pier??? The porters or NCL reps???

I am sailing on the Dawn on Saturday. 7/29- My original luggage tags were for FWD and I got an upsell to an AE- 8172 aft. The NCL rep told me to just write the correct cabin number on my luggage tags- The new cabin is AFT- will they have correct luggage tags at the pier??? The porters or NCL reps???

Sure they do! The porters have blank luggage tags and they also have a list of all passengers and the cabin #'s... relax..have a good time :-)....I have sailed NCL 3x and never had a luggage cabin tag until I got to the pier...all my travel docs have been e-docs with no tags.

We are leaving on the SPIRIT JULY 30. I am traveling with my MOM (age 68) and my two daughters, ages 11,8.

We have e-docs as well. (NO baggage tags of course)

Printing up labels with our names/cabin numbers will definitely speed up the process at the Pier. GREAT ADVICE!;)

We can't wait to see the Spirit!:)

Norwegian Spirit 2006

Carnival Victory 2004

Carnival Victory 2003

Carnival Victory 2001

Celebrity Century 1997

RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 1994

Oceanic (Home Lines) 1974(?)

Just a warning-- our tags were also switched on a Spirit cruise in May-- it took forever to get our bags (and they weren't in the booze line) If I were you I would pre print a label and pick up the tags when you get the port.

we didn't receive any tags before hand at all....they will just give them to you at the Pier and have all the appropriate ones.....we also have our own tags with our name etc on them just in case

Archived