Is this cabin facing the wrong direction

afdds

...or the right direction. Just booked on the Fantasy for a quick get-away! Snagged an inside "Upper" cabin catagory 4c across from the balcony cabins. For lack of a better term, they are running north and south instead of east/west. Has anyone had one of these cabins and if so where they any different?

...or the right direction. Just booked on the Fantasy for a quick get-away! Snagged an inside "Upper" cabin catagory 4c across from the balcony cabins. For lack of a better term, they are running north and south instead of east/west. Has anyone had one of these cabins and if so where they any different?

And congrats on the "end of chemo".:D

I haven't stayed in one, but I've stayed in the balcony cabins across from them. So, I've seen inside of them several times.

They are no different than the regular insides.

Just the door is on the side, near the corner, as opposed to on the "end" like in the "regular" inside cabins.

CJW

Forgot in the rush, chemo is zapping my short term memory. ;) We are in cabin U109 as of right now.

You're fine.

You have a 4C - two twins that can be pushed together.

Note my post above.

These are regular inside cabins, they just have the door in a different place. And that is a great location on a great deck.

CJW

Thanks everyone for the quick information!

Two special dates in my life right now.

Sept 6th (last chemo round) and

Sept. 25th- Sail Away with my DH, sure didn't want upper and lower!;)

Thanks CJW for the "congrads"

If it is an inside cabin, how can it be facing the wrong way? I guess I don't understand your concern. Is there something you are worried about, or are you just asking why this cabin is laid out "differently." Take a look at the cabins that face the aft. These cabins also run "north / south" I have been in north/south cabins and east/west cabins and I have not noticed any difference.

If it is an inside cabin, how can it be facing the wrong way? I guess I don't understand your concern. Is there something you are worried about, or are you just asking why this cabin is laid out "differently." Take a look at the cabins that face the aft. These cabins also run "north / south" I have been in north/south cabins and east/west cabins and I have not noticed any difference.

Hey Cuizer2 (I love all of your various pictures by the way):D

Just for you or anyone else reading this in the future...

The OP is talking about some specific cabins on Fantasy Class ships that indeed have a slightly different door/entrance layout.

These are specifically cabins:

U71, U72, U77, U78, U81, U82, U85, U86, U91, U92, U95, U96, U99, U100, U105, U106, U109, and U110.

These are the only Category 4 (inside) cabins that have the door/entrance on the side of the cabin, so there is a slightly different entrance/door layout.

The aft cabins that you are talking about:

M258, M260, M262, M265, M267, M269,

U226, U228, U230, U239, U241, U243,

E240, E242, E244, E255, E257, E259

have the exact same door/entrance layout as all other cabins where the door and entrance is at the bottom/top, not the side like OP was asking.

CJW

PS And yes, occasionally I do have too much time on my hands!:D

• 1 year later...

Archived