What Are You Looking Forward To On Your Cruise?

Sandytoes

The destinations on the cruise we are planning to go on are the main motivator. I have always wanted to go to Pompeii and while climing Vesuvius is one of my goals I will not be able to do both in one day. Also going back to Corsica is a dream come true. I had a moment of utter peace while there and have always longed to go back.

DH and I will sail on the Dawn January 25, 2007. This will be a special cruise for a number of reasons - in no particular order:

*our first longer-than-seven-night cruise (11 nights)

*our 14th cruise (15 for me) and our first platinum voyage w/Princess

*visiting San Francisco for the first time in 25 years

*visiting Acapulco (never been there)

*sailing on a smaller-than-grand class Princess vessel

*celebrating my birthday on January 27 (57)

*renewing our wedding vows (35 years last month - June 25)

Bon Voyage!

Chris

After having 2 outsides and one inside, I'm looking forward to our first balcony...C748 on Diamond....one of those aft balconies I've read so much about.

Also:

Reading and relaxing on my balcony.

I don't have to answer the phone.

Relax, relax, relax.

Watching the water.

Seeing some whales?

I just love to cruise.

AftWithBook1.JPG.a57c0e3fbf54eea7c122b206eecb4ba7.JPG

new ports....Taking the crown out of PR next March, has some new ports for me, Aruba, Bonaire, St. Kitts.

I always look forward to no work, no cell phones (at least for me!!!)...no worries.

To me...cruising can best be described by saying the word......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. total relaxation.

BK

Hmmmm....

I am on the Grand Princess going to Europe for the first time on 9/1/06. I am looking forward to seeing Italy and Greece, practicing my really bad Italian, seeing all the historical sights, meeting new people on the ship, not having to work for 2 1/2 weeks (this is the first time I am taking off more than 1 week in a row), not having to cook or clean, being on a beautiful ship and spending time with my mom. Sadly, my husband can't go so the bad part is missing him terribly.

Lynn

the kids have been on the last five cruises with us and this time, we will be packing no diapers or sippy cups!

Guess what...we leave *tomorrow* to take them to the inlaws and then we sail on the Crown on Saturday!

I'm excited :D ... (so is DH, he doesn't get to see enough of me ;) )

Everything everyone has already said, with an emphasis on RELAXING. But this particular cruise (CB 8/12) will be my husband's first cruise, our tenth wedding anniversary, and our first vacation of longer than a weekend without our kids in 6 years. So, what I'm really looking forward to is just sharing the experience with him and having that kind of intense togetherness we haven't had in a really long time. Also hoping to get him addicted to cruising!;)

Here are just some of the top reasons to choose a cruise --

which gives us more reason to anticipate our future cruises...

-Relaxation away from the home and office

-Being pampered

-Fine dining

-Visiting several places

-Choice of many shipboard activities

---Most of all, Romance

One of the things that I look forward to most is meeting new people at dinner. We have anytime dining and always request to be seated at the largest table for that purpose. After twelve cruises and many dinners, we have only had one bad experience with our table mates. How many times we've missed the shows because conversation was so great!

I love cruising. I LOVE the sea air and walking on the promenade deck- looking out at the sapphire blue sea- that's my favorite part! Really, I just love it all, frankly!!:p

Me, too. Cruising is all about the sea for me, which is one of the reasons I love cruising tothe Caribbean. The colors of the sea are spectacular and it's relaxing for me. I really feel like I'm on vacation when I'm near the sea.

My next Cruise is in April Star Princess. I am looking forward to:

The food!!!! DH and I have completely opposite schedules so my dinners consist of hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, pizza rolls, maybe I'll splurge and throw a steak on the grill. Also, I can't cook, grilling I can do nothing fancy though. So I love to try all the great foods on the ship.

I've never been to the caribbean yet, so seeing that is cool to.

Archived