.~ CC Group Cruise~. *MAYHEM ON THE MIRACLE* April 1-8, 2007, Book Now, Great Deal!

Litewait

6232, Empress deck. Look for the decorated door~:)

Wheres Rachel with the minute count down???

My mail ran and still no tshirts... UPS better hurry up!:confused:

I think I am in denial that this is all really happening! I know I'm nutso. It will hit me when we get to the airport!

Happy Cruising~

Donna

Time until Sunday, April 1, 2007 at 12:00:00 Noon (Atlanta time)

2 days61 hours3706 minutes222402 seconds

Alternative version

It is 2 days, 13 hours, 46 minutes and 42 seconds until Sunday, April 1, 2007 at 12:00:00 Noon (Atlanta time)

This is official as of 10:13pm.

Sorry Donna - I just got home, gotta pack!

I went and picked up my new collapsible rolling coller from REI (ordered) only to bring it home, open it up and the liner is ripped!!!!!!!!

So, no cooler for me! I guess I can buy a small one that holds a few cans & ice for this trip. That just makes me so mad:mad:

Now I have to completely re-think my packing.

Have a great night!

Happy Cruising~

Donna

Boy, it sounds like our group hasn't had much luck w/coolers?? How weird. Well, I will probably not check back in as we are leaving for Tampa in 5 hours - I will see you all on board, if not before :D

Everyone travel safe!!

Donna~isn't that weird that my coolers arrived the same way...liner ripped. But mine was from Target. Is someone trying to tell us something?? LOL BUT I did re-order and got another one in item and this one is fine. I am re-thinking about whether I am taking it or not. Darn these boards!

It's almost time!!!

For those of you leaving today, please travel safe and we will see you on Sunday!!:D

For those of us still home... we will keep the boards alive until then~

Yep, maybe the cooler gods are warning:confused: LOL!! I'm still taking something small atleast to keep ice in.

Hope everyone is ready and having a great day!

Jan~ Have a great cruise, I'll be waving at the open sea to ya!!

Happy Cruising!

Donna

A day and a half of work to go, Donna....

I already printed by boarding passes for the flight tomorrow. Yes, I am that neurotic one who prints them 24 hours (to the minute) before the flight, as soon as they are posted. Neurtoic...or maybe just VERY EXCITED?

Can you belive we (DD) have cheerleading tryouts tonight at 7:00. We either will have one excited girl with us on Sunday or one very sad girl. We don't find out until 11:00 tonight!

For those of you who are left reading the boards..... have safe travels to Tampa. We will see you very soon!!!! I can't wait!!

I have only 7 hrs of work left! Then about 7 more of organizing LOL!!

Tell Megan Good Luck!!! I was a cheerleader once upon a time.. Tryouts are the worst:rolleyes:

They better have a funship waiting and ready when I walk on:D

Everyone ready??

Happy Cruising~

Donna

I am just now leaving work--was supposed to leave at 4.:mad: Traffic in Atlanta sucks right now with the Final Four and Friday and the beginning of Spring Break plus everything is covered in pollen. It's like we get a dusting of yellow snow.

Kathy, I wish your DD luck. I went thru that with mine about 3 years ago and am glad it's over now. I hope she makes it. You will love the Funship Special. I think it is the DOD on the first day.

If I don't get to post again before we leave, I'll see everyone on board. Safe travels!!

It's about that time:)

I actually started packing on Monday night, which is unusual for me as I normally wait until the night before. I have to say it's a lot better this way since I'm not so stressed out. I only have to pack a few more things and figure out how to pack my liquor.

Everyone have a safe time travelling and I'll see y'all on Sunday!

And my tishirts never got here!!!!!!!!!! So.. Maybe no one will know who I am!

I haven't had any luck this week!!

Hopefully everything will go smooth from here on out:rolleyes:

Everyone have a good night. I'll check in, in the am before we head to the airport!

Happy Cruising~

Donna

well atleast for another half hour! Then it's off to the airport:D

Called on my shirts UPS says they were delivered on the 29th:mad: Well, they weren't delivered to me! IU'm so mad!!!:mad:

Hope everyone is traveling safe!! We will see you soon~

Happy Cruising!

Donna

Archived