.~ CC Group Cruise~. *MAYHEM ON THE MIRACLE* April 1-8, 2007, Book Now, Great Deal!

Litewait

~Welcome to the "Mayhem on the Miracle" Cruise Critic Group Cruise~

If you have you have ever wanted to cruise with a group of friends new and old this it! A chance to cruise the Caribbean on the beautiful Carnival Miracle for 7 days of fun and sun! On top of that a great limited time deposit and good prices, especially for a spring break cruise!!:D

From now until August 19th take advantage of the $25 deposit!! And an additional $100 on board credit anytime you book.:)

Take a look at the great rates for the "Mayhem on the Miracle" CC group below, you can't go wrong:D

Carnival Miracle 4/1/07

Embark & Debark: Tampa, Fla.

Ports of Call: Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya and Grand Cayman

Amenities

$ 100 per cabin onboard credit

Initial Deposit due by 8/18/06: $ 25 pp for double occupancy non-suite guarantees; $ 250 pp due at time of booking for all cabin assignments including singles, triples, quads or suites. For those who paid just the initial deposit for a guarantee cabin, their remaining $ 250 pp deposit will be due by 10/6/06 and the final payment will be due on or before 12/15/06 for all bookings.

Follow the links for all the latest info and join the group for the cruise of a lifetime in the beautiful Caribbean!

Rates are hot off the press! They look good especially for an April cruise!:D

Plus the $100 onboard credit will buy lots of beer or foo foo drinks, whichever your heart desires~

Come on and join the group now~ While the $25 deposit is good. Yep, you can deposit as low as $25 per person on a standard double occupancy guarantee cabin until August 18th!!!!!!! You can't get that on any cruise during spring break but here:D

SO, lets get this party started! woo Hoo!!!:D

I didn't call yet - busy day with the kids - going to call shortly.

Will post again after I call. Bought the kids new bathing suits today - love the clearance rack at Taget!!!

Hey Doodle, Neal is only there until 4PM eastern.. you have to catch him early :D

Litewait, good luck on your group!! I'm sure it will be great!!

I had given him yesterday morning and we talked and I explained what we needed. He said he would look into several options and then call me by the end of the day. I gave him my cell number and he called me somewhere around 4 or 4:30. The phone was in my bag and I did not hear it ring. He left a message saying he thinks he may have two rooms for me and to call today asap. Will be doing that shortly.

He was really great - he listened to my situation and I can't wait to hear what he found out.

Exactly from today!!! Woo Hoo:D :D

Still plenty of room and time to take advantage of the $25 deposit! Besure and check out the details and give Neal a call to book your cabin!:p

Can't wait to see you on board~

For some areas it is spring break. We are in California and it is for only parts of San Diego. There was a spring break thread on here you might search for that could answer your question better. I have had alot of interest but about only 1/3 maybe had kids.

Let me know if I can help~ Would love to have you onboard!!:)

Thanks, I should have read more of the thread! I did some research and looks like Easter is April 8th 2007 so will be prime spring break time. Wish we could go as we love that class of ship and the rates are great. Just don't have any kids and would rather avoid spring break..:o

Archived