.~ CC Group Cruise~. *MAYHEM ON THE MIRACLE* April 1-8, 2007, Book Now, Great Deal!

Litewait

Hey Litewait....we haven't forgotten. I am still trying to figure things out as far as the kids schedules go. It's crazy when you have to schedule around sports and activities. I would have to say we are 90 % sure about this. I'll keep you posted. :)

I know what you mean!! I had a different cruise planned and then found out spring break was earlier this year so we changed to this one:D I'm looking forward to the Western Caribbean and getting to meet some folks from CC!:D

That is usually the safest week for us. No school, no baseball because of Easter and the break:)

That is usually the safest week for us. No school, no baseball because of Easter and the break:)

I will have to take the kids out of school for three days only, my son says he can miss baseball, as it is only practice...no games, so I am just waiting to hear when cheerleading tryouts are...WHEWWWWWW! See what I mean??

Hey Litewait...maybe you can answer a question for me. I have always cruised "budget" and booked inside rooms. I think I can actually swing a balcony on this one. My question is...are there any "bad" balcony rooms, or ones with obstructed views? Would I be safe booking a balcony guarantee? And lastly, on the quoted prices, if I booked a balcony, would it be cheaper than the balcony quoted price or would that be the price? Thanks in advance for your help.

To be honest Neal will be better to give you answers but I'll give you the info I am sure of.

If you book a guarantee you are at the will of Carnival and you may very well get an obstucted cabin, you have no control. You will get that level (balcony) and nothing less or it could go higher. It's the chance you take.

We booked a balcony and picked our cabin because I knew what and where I wanted. Yes there are obstructed view cabins on main and upper deck I believe by looking at Carnival brochure. You can also go on Carnival.com and look at the deck plans and it will show you.

The balcony rate we have is for a balcony (8a) which is on the Main deck. The higher the deck you go, the more it is. But not much. That Neal can also tell you. ALthough the cabins are no different from one deck to the next. Mid ship tends to be the favorite area for less movement. Aft balconeys are really hyped up, but Ive heard negatives on those( have never had one myself)

Hope this helps, I'm going onto Carnival and see what the cabins look like on the 8a!

To me it looks like the only obstucted ones are the more expensive extended balconies. Our quotes are for the standard balconies ( which are fine) what I've had in the past. My dd and her girl friend slept on it one night! They were 16 or 17..:D

Love the new signature, Lite. I think I will be calling Neal today, as I got the official answer that cheerleading tryouts will NOT be that week for my DD. YIPPEE!!!!!! I can feel the excitment already!

I copied from you! I've been looking at those signatures and followed your link yesterday!:D

I'm so glad you all can go! It will be a great time to meet some people from CC!:D Can't wait to see what cabin you decide on~

We are definitely going on this cruise. I have a discount from Carnival coming that I am planning to use. My PVP said I could use it to book and then he could switch me to the group cruise. I wonder if that's really possible.

Does the discount make it lower than the group rate or is he discounting Carnivals rate with your discount.. I'm confused:confused: I'm not sure you can or can not do that.. You need to figure in if our rate is better and then you also get the $100 on board credit. ( you won't get that booking w/Carnival, it's a group perk) You might want to check with Neal, but I would think if Carnival says you can, you can. You may need to do a 3 way call when you sit down to do it.. I'm glad your joining us!! Woo Hoo:D

Have I confused you more???

I did talk to Neal today. He is getting me some pricing on different balconies. One question I forgot to ask was if the prices you quoted us included all fees and taxes? Or are there still taxes to be added on? I figured you would know since you are already booked.

It says "Rates are based on double occupancy and include the port charges and gov't fees." I got an 8 E for $ 1019 1st 2 and $769 3rd&4th. I thought it was really good. We ended up saving about 400 from all the other rates I've seen.:D

He'll find you something good. Wht are you looking for?

Hope everyone has a great weekend and get their bookings all set for Monday!:D The boards slow down on the weekends (imagine that) hope your all having a great one!

14 more days of the $25 deposit~ don't wait it's a great deal:D

Hope everyone had a great weekend:D Who's planning on booking this week??

I have :

us

Babs125,

Doodlesmommy (asap)

katbid10

How About:

Paulywalnuts

Boobnme

etwright

hjmrlm

and there was one person from the other board thinking of canceling and re-booking . Don't know if that worked out yet..

There are still 12 days to get the $25 deposit on the double occupancy cabins!!

Happy Cruising!

Congrats! I know it's such a relief when you finally get booked:D

So who all is in your group?? Have you started looking at ecursions? I'm looking at The Rays, Reef & Rum in Grand Cayman. May try and put that together as a group thru Native way..

Have initial plans for a couple of group things on the ship as well! Hope to see the group continue to grow!:)

Would like to do t-shirts also!

I know I tell myself with airfare I really can't afford to do this, but if I penny pinch for the next few months we will be fine. You will love the balcony and it will sooo worth it when you get on. Did you do a guarantee or pick your cabin?

I'm soo excited for you!:D

I did pick a cabin(4161) only because he wouldn't let me do a guarantee because I needed a quad. I will have myself (40) and my husband Ken(41), my son Kyle (12 at time of sailing) and my daughter Megan (9---one week shy of 10 at time of sailing). We are all extremely excited!

The only excursion I have my mind set on is cave tubing in Belize. I've heard a lot about it and it is something I really want to do . Keep me in mind if you do the group for Grand Cayman...sounds like fun. Would that be appropriate for the kids?

We are going to Cave Tube also. So maybe we can set that up as a group and get a small tour at a good price.

Rays, Reef & Rum is very family friendly. You go swim with the sting rays, snorkel at the reefs and them go to Rum Point beach for lunch and a couple of hours of sun.:D I'm looking forward to that one.

We may do the dolphin swim somewhere, but it's sooo expensive.

My son will turn 13 in March so maybe the boys will have fun together! There will be plenty of kids!

I'm soo excited!:p

Archived