.~ CC Group Cruise~. *MAYHEM ON THE MIRACLE* April 1-8, 2007, Book Now, Great Deal!

Litewait

Rays, Reef & Rum is very family friendly. You go swim with the sting rays, snorkel at the reefs and them go to Rum Point beach for lunch and a couple of hours of sun.:D I'm looking forward to that one.

:p

I just read some reviews on this tour and it sounds great. I will definitely be doing this one. Cave tubing in Belize is also a definite for me. As for the other ports, we might jsut do some shopping and/or a "free" beach trip.

Would you suggest getting these booked now?

We are going to Cave Tube also. So maybe we can set that up as a group and get a small tour at a good price.

:p

I am definitely interested in the cave tubing with Yhony. I see that groups of 5 or more get a discount. Let me know if you definitely want to do ASAP and request that Yhony himself be our guide. I heard so many great things about him.

If you want to look into Youny that will be great. I have contacted Nativeway about the Rays, Reef & Rum and will check to see what the deposit is, rate and how many to a group:D

Wheres everybody else:p :p

Yhony himself responded to my email within 15 minutes. What service! He suggested I fill out the reservation form. Since we only have a group of 4, he suggested merging with another group, once we get off the ship. If your group is interested, we can just make sure we get off the ship together and merge our two groups. The smaller the group, the better in IMO. More personalized service, and safer for the kids. I am filling out the reservation form today!! www.cave-tubing.com

Theres 4 of us as well.:D

Heres the info on Rays, Reef & Rum. I am going to see if we book before Nov. for April can we get the $55. What do you think??

Hi Donna,

Pleasant Greetings from Grand Cayman...and thanks for contacting us!

Yes, we do offer customized tours for group (so you can do rays and Rum Point tour) . In addition, if your group consists of at least 20 people, we will give you a rate of $50-$55 per person, depending on the final number of people in your party. Please note that in November the "Rays, Reef, and Rum Point" tour will be increasing to $65 USD per person. You will need 40+ people to get the rate of $50 USD per person.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Sharon Ebanks

Happy Cruising!

In addition, if your group consists of at least 20 people, we will give you a rate of $50-$55 per person, depending on the final number of people in your party. Please note that in November the "Rays, Reef, and Rum Point" tour will be increasing to $65 USD per person. You will need 40+ people to get the rate of $50 USD per person.

Happy Cruising!

Well with your group and mine, we have 8 already. Think we can get 12 more? Would love to get the discount. I won't book anything until I see who else wants to join us. I did book with Yhony today.

If you've booked this cruise, please check in and let us know!!:D We'd love to chat and plan along with you~

I'm also going to post on the Ports of Call boards Kathy to see about getting more intereste in the Rays, Reef & Rum Point. I'm being optimistic and hoping to reach the 20!!:D

I know Babs125 said they were booking for sure and Doodlesmomy was working on getting the deposit together, so that will help if they want to join the group on the tour.:D

Check in everybody and have a great day!:p

I am very surprised more people are not booking this cruise, especially with all the families out there cruising over Easter Break.:confused: And you can't beat these rates for a holiday week. Come on folks...check us out!!!!!

emailed Nativeways about the tour in Grand Cayman. We are going to do the beaches in the other 2 ports I believe right now...:D

I think I may have a banner, working on how to upload it to this website..:)

I'm sure people will start seeing the rates for this group and come onboard. You can't beat them for that time of year!

Happy Cruising!

Hey, I am really close to booking. You have my dream cabin:( so I'm thinking of splurging on this cruise. I had one question that maybe you know the answer to and you may have already answered it but: If the price drops, do we get credit for it? I have already talked to Neal today and hate to bother him again until I'm making that "booking" call.

I will monitor the prices as will Neal. If the price goes down they usually offer on board credit, especially after final payment. With this being spring break/ Easter time frame, I think prices will go up not down ( but I would love it!) and then it will REALLY make us even more happy we booked!!:D

I will be having a cocktail party or something on my balcony, so you can be on the "dream" balcony!:)

Kathy, I did get your email and have booked with Yhony and he said he'll put us all together. As more people join our group he can also add them up to his max he'll take. He said get ready yo get wet and have fun!!:D :D

Happy Cruising!

:D How many are in your group? Kathy has 4 and I have 4. I know doodlesmommy is trying to get the deposit together because they have 5 and need 2 cabins.. Were getting there. I also had another family email me yesterday that would need two as the grandparents might go. So we will grow slowly but surely!:D

Hey everyone! My DH and I are thinking of booking this cruise....we were signed up to go on 2/11/07 w/that CC group, same ports & ship....but the deposit is due tomorrow and I wrecked my truck last week....no injuires...but I do have to pay the deductible to get it fixed :o so that will put us in a bind to do both...(we just need to win the lottery :p, now all we have to do is start playing!)

We are still undecided as to what to do....:confused: Can we be put down as interested & then we can make a decision before 8/18??

Absolutely you can! But first off I'm glad you are ok from the accident!!:D

I will put you down as interested. Our deposit is not due until the 18th and we will most likely get an extension. We haven't had one yet and they are pretty good about it. It will give you a little more time if needed. :)

I really hope you can make it. Our group is getting bigger, we just started it over the last week or so. We are looking at different excursions and planning some things for on board.

Neal is great to work with at Crucon also. If I can help let me know. Keep posting we will love to chat more with you!

There are only 2 of us but I can spread the word thru my daughter at school to get more people interested. There are a lot of people where we live who cruise each year during Spring Break. Don't know if I want some of them near me on the ship though.;)

Yeah, It's Friday:D

Hope you guys Babs & Doodlesmmomy are able to get those deposits in today! Whata way to start the weekend. ( then I start shopping, LOL!)

Reaman~ Hows the transfer going?

Geosgirl~ Hopefully we will see you official next week!

jrodriguez~ hope your feeling better and hope you can get everything worked out so you & your dad can join us.!

Keep me posted and let me know if I can do anything to help!:D

Have a great day!:D

You could do a flyer and just give it to those you would really like to see go. If the others find out well... The ships so big you won't see them most the time unless you plan it anyways. ;)

In April we had friends on the ship (not planned) just happened and they were right down the hall. We hardly saw them the whole week. But it was nice when we just bumped into them saying hi and seeing what they'd done that day.:)

When does your dd go back to school? It's be great if they could take advantage of the deposit!:D

Archived