enchantment of the Sea splash zone

renata102

hi i just found a link to a picture of the ENchantment pool area with the splash zone. Link will be at the end. I KNOW, children that are not potty trained are not allowed in the pools. BUT, the splash area doesn't look like its part of the pool and it seems the water drains. Can children that are in swimmies go there? here is the link I HOPE IT WORKS!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/403304089/1403427654046878319MbOusj

I've been dying to see the staterooms and common areas of the ship (besides the virtual tours!). Thanks a bunch.

Wow - I would have just assumed that the splash zone would be OK for babies, too. (didn't read the rccl thread yet). I guess it makes sense. You can't really argue the rules & regs when it comes to sanitation!

I was really considering this ship for my family's cruise next month, including my 2 toddlers. One of which is not pottytrained yet. I'm glad I know this now.

I still would like to sail the Enchantment. She looks beautiful. Maybe we'll save that cruise for a later date!

Archived