Bon Voyage Delivery?

Several months ago I saw a posting with a phone number for Bon Voyage Gifts (I think) that would deliver alcohol to your room as a gift. Seems it was in Miami but delivered to the all the ports in Florida. Does anyone know the number? It may not be available anymore with all the bad publicity lately.

Go on RCCL's website, I think they have the listings there.

I'm sorry I wasn't very clear. This is an independent company that will deliver a case of beer or other spirits for about double the retail price but less than you'll pay on board and they delivered to all the cruise lines in Florida. Thanks

HOSKI posted this list earlier about companies that will deliver to various ships/ports!

www.classiquegifts.com

www.giftsahoyinc.com

www.cruisegiftsonline.com (ocean promotions)

www.shipboardgifts.com

www.wellwishers.com (pricey)

bon voyage gifts 1-800-217-4438

www.basketsbycelebrations.com (NOLA no alcohol)

Just because of you 1-800-882-9707 (very good prices but will substitute)

Good Luck!

cdbaby: I see you are from Louisville, KY going on the Mariner in September. I live in Elizabethtown and going on the Mariner in November. Small World! Be sure to update us all when you return.

This will be our 5th cruise (4th RCI) but our first balcony.

I used RCI, sent champagne to my sons room his first cruise, we got the wine and cheese, sent my daughter the snack box. We all enjoyed it. The best thing is the chocolate covered strawberries. Love them!!!

cdbaby: I see you are from Louisville, KY going on the Mariner in September. I live in Elizabethtown and going on the Mariner in November. Small World! Be sure to update us all when you return.

This will be our 5th cruise (4th RCI) but our first balcony.

It sure is. We were on the Mariner last September and loved it so much we decided to go again. You will LOVE the balcony. We were in a JS last time (20th anniversary) but will be in a D2 this time to save $. Hope I'm not too disappointed. I'll keep you posted.

• 3 weeks later...

Shirley's phone number is 1 - 800 - 950 - 4559. She is located in Port Canaveral. Our baskets were just wonderful last week. She will include anything you ask for too. My DD really wanted a Sponge Bob camera and she went out to get it just to include in her basket. I highly recomend her baskets. I'll see if I can find the web site for you too.:D

I think the baskets start at about $35. Ours were a little more, about $45 each. There is a delivery fee of $12.50 for the ship. I think they do need some kind of pass to board the ship to deliver but don't know for sure. There was a lot of goodies in there for $45, that's for sure!

Try 1-800-882-9707, Just Because Of You.....ask for Shelley...she is fantastic. We ordered baskets for our family on a Panama trip. They were delivered promptly and done with such class. Tell her Judi wrote about her on Cruise Critic

Archived