Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

Thanks Julie! I was so hoping Simone would be on for my parents' cruise in November...any idea when she got back on and when she's off again?

Hi 4 cruisers,

Sorry, I don't know if she will be on in November. I didn't really get the chance to have a conversation with her, it was a SHORT cruise:).

If no one else answers this before I leave on the 10/10 cruise, I'll respond from the ship. I sure would like to know beforehand, though. :)

Good luck, Adele!

I had no idea how much cruise directors meant to the cruise experience until I had a really good one! (I think he was one of your favorites, Kieron Buffery?)

Have a great cruise!

Good luck, Adele!

I had no idea how much cruise directors meant to the cruise experience until I had a really good one! (I think he was one of your favorites, Kieron Buffery?)

Have a great cruise!

Thanks, Julie! Yes, Kieron is one of the best. He's with RCI now, unfortunately. Last year on the Jewel we had John Ibraham, who was at time the Assistant CD, filling in for the CD. We thought John was terrific, too.

The CD on the Jewel will be Darin Wynn

Carlos will be leaving on 9/30 for vacation and Anca will be replacing him..

You must be still aboard. Any report on when Julian will be returning from vacation, and will Anca be on for three months or two?

Hope you are having a great trip.

Al

Thanks so much, Rich! Do you know when Darin arrives? We're on the 10/10 cruise. Looking forward to meeting Anca; I've heard such good things about her.

Darin is here now, my mistake it Darin Wyman. Carlos will be on vacation for a few months.

Another strong recommendation for Anca - we met her on the Dawn in '08 and loved her great sense of humor and her attitude that NOTHING was a problem and ANYTHING was possible............

I'd love to cruise with her again..........

Hi Lin, I heard you found some property to retire to. Good for you, we may need to visit the next time we hit that island.

PE

:)Not to hijack the thread - just to respond to PE and BikerAl........

Shoulder surgery more extensive than initially thought - you never realize how important your shoulder is to movement until it's in a sling:D. Not driving yet and hoping to return to work next week.

PE - we've found a property that we're in love with and are crunching numbers, talking with our Roatan real estate agent, local real estate agent, etc..........you and your lovely wife would be welcome anytime!!!

Hijack over.......

I just learned that Frank Hasenwinkel has returned to the Spirit, filling in for Hotel DirectorSean Wurmhoeringer who is on vacation. Sean left last Friday, and will return on November 22nd. The Spirit is currently making 7 day cruises to Quebec City from Boston, followed by 7 day return trips. The "Repo" to New Orleans will depart from Boston on October 23rd.

Anyone cruising on the Spirit will be in great hands no matter who the Hotel Director is, as both Frank and Sean are terrific.

Tom

The CD on the Jewel will be Darin Wynn

Carlos will be leaving on 9/30 for vacation and Anca will be replacing him..

Hi: Has anyone sailed w/ Darin Wynn on any ship? Any feedback is appreciated. Our first NCL on Jewel 10-30? A good CD can make a world of difference...

Thanks in advance.

Archived