Jet Skis at Coki Beach

tess2cruz

Hey, Tess... I'll be going in less than two weeks, and will let you know. However, from the various posts I've read online, it's $35/half-hour (maybe $55/hour, but I am not sure). Because I've already committed to taking the four of us for the Dolphin Encounter when we dock at Nassau (my 10 yr old daughters pick), I'll have to spring for the jet ski rentals when we dock at St. Thomas (my son's request). And, of course, my wife gets a choice too... hers? Shopping ALL 8 HOURS while we're at St. Maarten. Wish me luck!

Thanks for the info!! I will appriciate the prices when you do get back. I am jealous you are going to be there so soon, mine is still 5 weeks away!!! This trip we don't go to St Martin, one of my most fav places. I can't imagine spending that day shopping when orient Bay beach is just the other side of the island. LOVE that beach, but I guess I wouldn't visit with small children. Have a great time, looking forward to hearing how the trip goes.

Hello,

Last time I checked, which I think was last year, it was $45 for 30 minutes.

--Islander

www.*****

Thanks a bunch!! Since you live there, is Coki point good for snorkeling? at least for us tourists, :confused:

Also, just today I found out someone I knew in JR high school, long long ago, now lives in St Thomas!!!

How much is a taxi from the cruise dock to Coki beach?

It was $9pp each way. When we got off the ship we just grabbed a taxi that took us directly to Coki .On the way back we caught a cab (open air) that was actually at the end of a tour .He took us on the last leg of the tour , which was really neat.:)

Has anyone recently rented the jet skis at Coki? How much is it?

We were at Coki Beach on the Valor eastern 7/16. I did not see any jet skis..but, I was not looking for them, we did snorkel and saw people scuba diving and snuba diving.. it is a very small beach . In St. Martin at Little Divi Bay they had jet skis. i think my son said it was $35 for 1/2 hour

Archived