RSSC Referral

I have just learned that the 16 day cruise we are booked on Nov 4-20 on the Voyager, Rome to FT Lauderdale is being promted as a very special Society Member Event. This is our first Regent experience and We have been told if a Society Member refers us, they will get a shipboard credit and we can be included in all of the hosted events. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to "refer" two fun loving, cruise loving, travel loving couples. I would give you my email address for more details. Thanks in advance.

We've been on RSSC many times and will be "ship-mates" on the Nov 4-20, '06 crossing from Civitavecchia to Ft. Lauderdale, and would be more than happy to "sponsor" you, to our mutual benefit! Drop us a note: count_florida@hotmail.com. Note there is an underbar between count and Florida, and the title implies no pretention to nobility, but rather is a comment on our (in)ability to count down here.

During the 2000 fiasco we were making this same crossing (only minor port differences) on the Radisson Diamond and departed Funchal on the day after the election. We "lost" the satelite the next day, and heard very little for more than a week (the Diamond was a very, very slow ship, and took nine days from Funchal to San Juan) until we arrived in the Caribbean and again picked up the satelite, but NOTHING HAD CHANGED; they still hadn't figured out who carried Florida. Some would argue they still haven't! As we live in Sarasota, Cruella Harris is our Congress-person. Actually, she's a hard-working lady, but also hard on staff; the turn-over is horrendous.

Incidentially, I think there are two "special" seperate cruises in this crossing; on the second one (Funchal to FLL) you too will be a Seven Seas Society member.

Have you tried on one of the other boards that focuses on Regent? I'm surprised that your TA can't find someone.

I would be interested in looking at other boards that focus on Rgent but I am unaware of them. Could you let me know. Thanks

Archived