Port of Miami ?

mikeNmary

Hello all and thank you in advance if you can offer any information on Port of Miami. We will be in town early the day of boarding and were wondering what is the best time to arrive at port for boarding. We do have reccomended time but thought maybe some of the savy sailors would have tips on possibly being guests who are ready when they are and get in when doors open.

Thank you, mNm

:o :rolleyes: :)

Hello all and thank you in advance if you can offer any information on Port of Miami. We will be in town early the day of boarding and were wondering what is the best time to arrive at port for boarding. We do have reccomended time but thought maybe some of the savy sailors would have tips on possibly being guests who are ready when they are and get in when doors open.

Thank you, mNm

We love getting there very early between 9:30 and 10 am Now please note this is not for everyone and you will be waiting long periods of time before you can get on the boat. We choose to go early because we like mingling with the other guest that get there early as well.

Now that being said if you arrive after 1:30 you can vertually walk right on the ship with no waiting, some people prefer this.

So there is no right answer its just a matter of preference.

I want to start my vacation as soon as possible. :D

Thank you, mNm

We love getting there very early between 9:30 and 10 am Now please note this is not for everyone and you will be waiting long periods of time before you can get on the boat. We choose to go early because we like mingling with the other guest that get there early as well.

Now that being said if you arrive after 1:30 you can vertually walk right on the ship with no waiting, some people prefer this.

So there is no right answer its just a matter of preference.

I want to start my vacation as soon as possible. :D

Archived