Thank you and Good Bye!

argoisin

Tuesday I booked my first time cruise on the Carnival Miracle and tomorrow I leave. I would never have been able to put together this trip so quickly without all the wonderful resources and information provided by both the posters on this board and the wonderful people who run this website! Thanks to all who made this possible. I have never found such an incredible group of helpful people online as I have found here this week. If my cruise-mates are as wonderful as you all I will have a happy vacation indeed. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Brian - First Time Cruiser

Carnival Miracle 06

Guest YesitDonna

Now that is the way I like to see people booking cruises!!!!!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who would book the same week and go!

Tuesday I booked my first time cruise on the Carnival Miracle and tomorrow I leave. I would never have been able to put together this trip so quickly without all the wonderful resources and information provided by both the posters on this board and the wonderful people who run this website! Thanks to all who made this possible. I have never found such an incredible group of helpful people online as I have found here this week. If my cruise-mates are as wonderful as you all I will have a happy vacation indeed. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Brian - First Time Cruiser

Carnival Miracle 06

Have a great trip. We are cruising on the Miracle on the 13th of August and look forward to hearing how your trip was!

Dont say good bye, say see ya later because you know you will be back!!

Next time book your cruise months in advance so you can experience all the waiting, reading the boards,the countdowns and reaserching till your fingers want to fall off LOL Bon Voyage :D

Archived