Excursion help

lawsoncd3

Hi all:

We're on the Rhapsody in Oct (yippee). I'm now trying to get a feel from GC. We basically want to make GC a beach day, relax, shop. I was hoping that someone can provide some information:

1. Do you have a tour guide that you would recommend? Do I even need one to hit a beach?

2. Which beach is your favorite?

3. Cost? Use of beach toys i.e. rafts, beach stuff (chairs, umbrellas).

4. Could we just take a cab (or walk) from where we get off the ship to a beach?

Thanks for the information.

Dona

1. Do you have a tour guide that you would recommend? Do I even need one to hit a beach? You do not need a tour guide. It is very easy to get around by yourself.

2. Which beach is your favorite? Our favorite beach for a beach/shopping day would be 7 Mile Beach

When you arrive at the dock, catch a taxi for $4 per person and have them drive you over to 7 Mile beach-we like to get dropped off at the Hyatt but many on cc board like Sea Grape Beach

3. Cost? Use of beach toys i.e. rafts, beach stuff (chairs, umbrellas). Can't help you with this; however, on the beach at Hyatt you can rent whatever you need

4. Could we just take a cab (or walk) from where we get off the ship to a beach? Shopping is right in Georgetown where you dock or tender. All the stores are in a nice walking area. No need for any transportation.

Archived