Caribbean princess 8/14/04

kauai171

My partner and I are going on our second cruise together. The last time we went on a cruise, we traveled with my partner's parents. Thus this is our first [u]alone cruise as a couple:)[/u] The idea of encountering hostility on a heteroship has me a little concerned. Has anyone found this to be a problem on princess cruises?:cool:

My partner and I have been on twelve cruises, Princess three times, and we've never had a problem on any of them. We are not overtly affectionate in public, gay or straight environments. That's just us. But we have danced together in the discos on many cruises and have never experienced any kind of harassment. I have heard of people having problems, but we have always had a great time, and we always meet some really nice people. I know you guys will have a wonderful time.

ASR

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]Well, ya know...you will have such a fantastic time.

Kelly and I will be doing our first cruise alone as well, also that same cruise. We have been having a blast communicating with all the other CC's who will going on that cruise.

Here is the link and please DO join us on the ROLL Call topic:
[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44492[/url]

Mike & Kelly[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived