Why?

Trvler

I have posted 3 threads asking questions about POA and POAm cruising, rental cars etc.. Why do they get deleted? I guess like alcohol on a cruise I am banned or not allowed to post. Not sure what I have done but that is really annoying and unnecessary.

To whoever runs the board.. much appreciation, thought it was a public forum

I have posted 3 threads asking questions about POA and POAm cruising, rental cars etc.. Why do they get deleted? I guess like alcohol on a cruise I am banned or not allowed to post. Not sure what I have done but that is really annoying and unnecessary.

To whoever runs the board.. much appreciation, thought it was a public forum

This is a public forum and it has rules. You repeatedly ask a question about Hawaii. Renting a car in port in Hawaii is not an NCL or NCLA topic. So your posts have been moved to the appropriate forum. It's sometimes annoying for me to have to keep moving off topic posts ;) but it is necessary. If you ever have a question about where a post of yours it, click on your user name for a list of all your posts. But you should never post a thread like this to the board asking about where your post it. You should write to me or the board administrator.

Archived