Mercury Daily

Dreamer04

Hi all. I'm booked on the 8/17/07 sailing of the Mercury. I am trying to locate copies of the daily information sheet that is in your cabin every day. I don't know what it is called.

I appreciate everything you guys post!

Ursula

Ok. I called Celebrity and found out that the info sheet is called the "Celebrity Daily Program".

I am helping arrange a rather large group cruise and I wanted to get an idea of onboard activities. Some of the trip reports give the impression that, unless you drink champagne and martinis, there is not much to do onbaord. After checking out the Celebrity website, I feel better, but I would like more info.

Any help is appreciated.

Ursula

As you already found out the Celebrity daily paper is called the "Daily" because it comes out every day, hence the daily name, if it came out weekly, it would be called the "Weekly", but on a seven day cruise, you wouldn't see it until the last day, then you would miss the cooking demonstations, the pot holder folding club, the wine tasting, never mind about that, you have to be an elite member, you would find out about all the other things that you're not invited to, maybe it should just be a weekly!

I'm sorry, you'll have a wonderful cruise, Celebrity has so much to offer, I heard next week they're guest speaker will be Mel Gibson!

Archived